Even within a cult, there can be power struggles, even as you struggle to raise your ancient god from the depths of the ocean. In the end, one will stand tall, even when the end comes. But who will that be? That's up to you to find out in Cult of the Deep, a hidden-role dice game that's up on Kickstarter now.
From the campaign:
Cult of the Deep is a hidden-role dice game for 4-8 playerswhere you are a cultist trying to establish your faction’s rise to power. Battle for control of rituals and mythical monsters as you seek victory and control of the Cult.A social deduction game where actions speak louder than words. What do you do?
- Give life to the High Priest?
- Sacrifice your body to protect others?
- Drain your own blood for greater power?
- Use alchemy to help complete rituals?
- Harvest the soul of an ally to strengthen your faction?
- Control the Kraken and punish those who oppose you?
Each action tells a story of who you are, or at least, who you want people to think you are.
Remember, even if you are killed, the game is far from over as you become a Wraith. Forever haunting enemies and allies as you tug on the strings of fate itself to gain victory.
The game's making its way to 2x funded with 15 days left to go.