Civilization has collapsed. In the apocalyptic aftermath, different gangs have formed and they wage vehicular war against one-another. That's where you find yourself in Devil's Run: Mile's Massacre, a new board game based on the Devil's Run RPG from Modiphius. You can pick up your copies now.
From the website:
Devil’s Run: Mile’s Massacre is a fast-moving and hard-hitting vehicular combat board game in a post-apocalyptic America: A dark and barbaric place where World War 3 has seen the demise of half the world. Nineteen years after the war, those that have survived must fight for everything. Each player controls a gang of ramshackle vehicles and their characterful drivers as they race across the remains of America to lay claim to aid drops, food and fuel. Each gang will do whatever it takes to get there first… bash, smash, crash, smash, race, WIN!
- An immersive and fast-paced board game of vehicular combat
- Highly detailed resin vehicle miniatures
- A standalone experience, the missions also tie in to the Devil’s Run RPG Quickstart and follow-up adventure Life and Death Echoes.
- 8 highly detailed 20mm resin miniatures
- 9 dice
- Full colour 48-page rule and mission book
- 3 double-sided board tiles
- 30 vehicle, character and weapon stat cards
- 108 game tokens