Apparently, Games Workshop has been busy. They've unleashed a huge wave of new pre-orders over in their webshop. It's a whole bunch of new kits for Necromunda and the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game. There's card packs for Warcry. There's dice. There's sci-fi terrain. And there's still some Sisters of Battle in there. It was 5 pages worth of stuff, so if you haven't checked out their shop in the last couple days, now's the time to do it.
This book is an absolute must-have for players who enjoy Matched Play games of the Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game, as well as for event organisers who run Matched Play events.
This 48-page supplement includes:
- Recommended Tournament Style: Guidance for running events, aimed at delivering the best possible tournament experience.
- Scenario Pool System: Introduces a scenario pooling system for the game, designed to ensure that your tournament will be balanced by the type of scenarios being played.
- Matched Play Scenarios: Scenario rules for 24 Matched Play scenarios – 12 of which are new and exclusive to this book, including...
- Doubles Event Scenarios: Advice and rules for running a Matched Play Doubles event, along with six new scenarios specifically designed for use in Doubles games.
- Campaign Events: Contains rules and advice for running Campaign events, where players are grouped by faction, and can participate as a team against the other factions at the event for control of Middle-earth!
- Additional Rules: Supplemental rules that event organisers can introduce to add variety to their events, including using Major and Minor victories, escalation events, using secret objectives and more.
You will need a copy of Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game rules manual in order to use the contents of this expansion.