Games Workshop has a trio of new books related to 40k for you to order in their webshop. Well, not just books, but a whole bunch of stuff, but the main focous is on the books. Starting off, there's the Psychic Awakening: Blood of Baal book which expands options for Blood Angels and Tyranids armies. There's the Kill Team Annual 2019 and Chapter Approved 2019 books as well, full of updated items for your forces.
The dark new era of warfare heralded by the Psychic Awakening continues apace, with the action now taking us to the Baal System – home of the mighty Blood Angels Chapter. Hive Fleet Leviathan is on its way, but can the full might of the legendary Sons of Sanguinius and their successor Chapters halt the swarm? Part rules manual, part thrilling narrative, this is your guide to the greatest threat that the Blood Angels have faced since they stood beside their Primarch in defence of Holy Terra more than 10 millennia ago.
Through thrilling lore, you'll read how the Blood Angles prepared to defend Baal against the full might of a Tyranid hive fleet, and what happened once battle was finally joined. Meanwhile, a vast set of rules expansions enhance your Blood Angels, Flesh Tearers and Tyranids armies with name generators, updated datasheets and much more besides.
Inside this 80-page book, you'll find:
- Riveting background that brings the terror of impending invasion by Hive Fleet Leviathan to thrilling life
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles that took place when angel met extragalactic horror
- Expanded army rules for the Blood Angels – including the Primaris version of Mephiston, Lord of Death – as well as their most storied successors, the Flesh Tearers
- Expanded army rules for the Tyranids, including new Stratagems, name generation tables, and a system that lets you build your own Hive Fleet Adaptations!
Kill Team Annual 2019 is your one-stop-shop for all the latest Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team and content. Whether you're looking to compile all of the rules that have featured in White Dwarf magazine throughout the year, or are looking for something new to expand your gaming experience, this is the perfect gaming supplement for you! Inside this year’s copy, you'll find:
- The latest points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters
- Rules for using Adepta Sororitas, Kroot Mercenary and Chaos Daemons kill teams, as well as those using the explorers and adversaries from Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Guidelines for creating your own specialisms, offering you the freedom to give your kill team even more of a narrative edge.
- And much, much more…
Experiment with new rules, build your own kill teams, try new missions – however you play, the Kill Team Annual is packed with everything you'll need to take your favourite skirmish combat game to the next level!
Chapter Approved 2019 is the essential gaming toolbox for all Warhammer 40,000 fans. Whether you're looking to compile all of the rules that have featured in White Dwarf magazine throughout the year, or are looking for something new to expand your gaming experience, this is the perfect gaming supplement for you! Inside this 112-page softback book, you'll find:
- Rules for Spearhead – an expansion centred around tanks and vehicular combat
- Guidelines for linking your games of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, Warhammer 40,000 and Warhammer 40000: Apocalypse
- Loads of new Missions as well as updates to terrain rules and datasheets for certain Chaos Daemons units
- And much, much more…
In addition, you'll also find a separate 56-page book containing all the latest matched play points updates, painstakingly balanced and tuned in conjunction with major tournament organisers and our playtesters.
The Warlord's Edition also includes a variety of exclusive gaming accessories:
- 1 pad of 50 tear out army roster sheets
- 2 game trackers designed for keeping track of both Command and Victory Points in your games
- 3 packs of cards featuring content taken directly from the Chapter Approved book, available as handy references (18 Mission cards, 35 Stratagem cards and 36 Generator cards)
Whether you like to experiment with new rules, missions and expansions, or combine your campaigns like never before – however you play, Chapter Approved has something for you and is a fitting guide to another incredible year of Warhammer 40,000.