So, you've heard a lot about Pathfinder. You know that they came out with a new edition last year, but you've been reluctant to get into it. Maybe you've been hoping for something to help new players get started. Well, your wait is over if that's the case, because the new Pathfinder 2nd Edition Beginner Box is now available.
From the website:
The Beginner Box for Pathfinder Second Edition has arrived, and it’s ready for action! This hefty box contains everything a new player needs to begin a lifetime of fantasy adventures, serving as an entry point for players new to roleplaying games, experienced gamers new to Pathfinder Second Edition, and Pathfinder veterans looking to teach friends and family. Inside, you’ll find:
- A solo adventure for new players
- 4 pregenerated character sheets, plus blank sheets for new hero creation.
- 4 sets of action cards, ensuring players know what their options are on their turns
- A set of color-coded dice
- Double-sided Flip-Mat, plus over 100 sturdy cardboard pawns with plastic bases to represent your heroes, friends, and foes.
- Menace Under Otari, an adventure for up to 4 players, introduces players to the town of Otari, located on the isle of Korthos near Absalom.