Yesterday was the first day this week that I didn't clock out and almost instantly go to bed. So, I guess I'm feeling better. Not sure what was knocking me out the first part of the week, but I'm glad it seems to be going away. Now, I'm just looking forward to the weekend. Also, as it's Thursday, that means making your gaming tables look good. Today in the Terrain Corner we have:
ALL-IN FOR £30 ONLY (More than 60 models!)
- ALL models can be printed without any supports needed
- ALL models can therefore be SCALED TO ANY SIZE with ease
- Get ALL STRETCH GOALS that are unlocked
- 4 Diverse Sets from 4 key biomes including: Desert, Ocean, Forest, Cave
- Files will be distributed to your personal Kickstarter messages via a google drive link 2 weeks after the Kickstarter end
I encourage you guys to comment ideas you have for stretch goals so I can provide you with the extra models you want!
Welcome to my project. I designed and printed this set for use in desert campaigns. I wanted portable modular tile system to travel with. I have spent the last year in Cancer treatment and keeping myself busy and able to play has been important. My goal was to have a large tile set that I could print on a resin printer and have high detail but also lightweight and transportable.