So, it's not just me. A friend messaged me this morning with, "It's Thursday?" And I was like, "Apparently." This week just feels weird to a lot of people, I guess. But we're getting through it. Just a little bit more to go before the weekend. But, in the meantime, we can get your gaming tables looking good. Today in the Terrain Corner we have:
Presenting Factions of Galladoria!! Siege Weapons, Terrain, Wooden Palisade, and Accessories! The 28mm scale system features 4 unique factions (Human, Dwarf, Elf, and Orc). These pieces are incredibly durable, and beautifully hand-painted for your tabletop role playing games!
* also available unpainted
Town of Grexdale Features
- Up to 18 Main Town Buildings and 22 Supplementary Items
- 100% Support Free Printing
- Pre Split for FDM Printing on Standard FDM Printers (Ender 3, Prusa, etc)
- Sculpted Interiors and Exteriors
- Adjustable scale to support all game play needs, standard file set in 28mm
- Alignment pegs and holes on all models
- Extremely high detail and easy to print
- Commercial Licenses with all renders and media included
Medieval Fantasy Village House - 3D printable STL files
- For tabletop terrain.
- Ready to print on most FDM printers and Resin printers.
- Designed for supportless 3D printing, only the small part above the door may need very little and very short supports.
- Playable interior, props can be unlocked as a stretch goal. The chimney is part of the house itself.
- The door can be opened/closed.
- The house comes in 5 separate pieces as seen in the animation below. These 5 parts can be put together after printing easily.
- Scale is for 28mm, resize by 115% for 32mm, or 142% for 40mm scale.