Many of you were part of the Conan board game Kickstarter that Monolith ran a while back. It busted through tons of stretch goals and added quite a lot of content to the game. Well, the folks over at Modiphius leaned over and said, "Hey, that's amazing stuff. Mind if we adapt it for our RPG?" And the folks at Monolith were like, "Yeah! That'd be awesome!" Hence, the Monolith Sourcebook for the Conan RPG was born. The print edition is now available, for those of you that love having actual books-in-hand.
From the website:
CONSIDER WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU, BARBARIAN,” SAID XALTOTUN. “YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF LEISURE. I HAVE NOT YET DECIDED WHAT I SHALL DO WITH YOU. IT DEPENDS ON CIRCUMSTANCES YET UNBORN. BUT LET THIS BE IMPRESSED UPON YOU: THAT IF I DECIDE TO USE YOU IN MY GAME, IT WILL BE BETTER TO SUBMIT WITHOUT RESISTANCE THAN TO SUFFER MY WRATH.”
Since the introduction of fantasy into wargaming, Robert E. Howard’s Conan has loomed large across popular culture, recently inspiring the award-winning Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of roleplaying game and Monolith’s hit Conan boardgame. Here, for the first time ever, is the crossover between these two games: miniatures and roleplaying adventure meet in the Hyborian Age!
Developed closely with Monolith Entertainment, The Monolith Sourcebook provides players and gamemasters with a host of exciting material: new campaigns for both games, standalone adventures, and advice for creating original boardgame adventures using the roleplaying resources.
- A Red Tide to Kush, a complete boardgame campaign with ten new scenarios.
- A solo/cooperative campaign made up of nine new scenarios for the boardgame.
- Shadows from Gulsaggah, a complete roleplaying adventure campaign set in the legendary Black Coast.
- Rules for solo and cooperative play for the boardgame.
- Guidelines for using Conan tiles and roleplaying resources to create new scenarios for the boardgame.
- Characters, monsters, equipment, and artifacts, from Amboola the Spearman to Xuthal’s Crown
Get the most out of Monolith’s Conan boardgame with this essential sourcebook!